Could i have died? Shots? 12 yr. old? PLEASE ANSWER!!!?

Okay so a half a year ago when i was 12 my sister invited me to drink with her so i said yes and i had 2 shots of captain morgan, 4 shots of some type of vodka and 2 drinks of coca cola as a chaser for the first two shots i had. Now i was 12 and weighed about 80 lb.s and was about 5 ft tall. Could i have died from... show more Okay so a half a year ago when i was 12 my sister invited me to drink with her so i said yes and i had 2 shots of captain morgan, 4 shots of some type of vodka and 2 drinks of coca cola as a chaser for the first two shots i had. Now i was 12 and weighed about 80 lb.s and was about 5 ft tall. Could i have died from that much liquor? Please let me know! i REALLY want to know!! Thanks! BTW please no comments about my age i just want an answer.
Update: When my sister reminds me of that night shes always really proud of me and she says i was screaming 'Chasers are for *******!" by the forth shot. i dont remember much besides the shots and when i got on my bike and rode up and down main street. but dont worry cause i was on my bike at 4 am so no one was out.