Nicholas asked in SportsMartial Arts · 8 years ago

who would win in a death battle between these people ?

between Bruce Lee, Michael Jai White, Jackie Chan, Tony Jaa, Jet Li , Donnie Yen, Chuck Norris, Steven Segal, Dolph Lundgren, Scott Adkins and Jean Claude Van Damme who would survive and please tell me why you think they would win just wondering because I think it would be a good battle between these men

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The result of any fight is unpredictable and especially in real fights anything can happen.

But if it would be a tournament... (I can only guess how it would look like, it´s just speculation):

Bruce Lee - amazing speed, great P4P power, quite well rounded, JKD: devastating, because fingerstitches, groin kicks and other vicious things... Lee had unmatched knowledge at his time.

Michael Jai White - great power, speed and amazing explosiveness. A damn skilled martial artist.

Dolph Lundgren - former world class karate fighter, huge and strong

Scott Adkins - skilled and quite experienced, especially dangerous striker

JCVD - former european kickboxing champion, great flexibility; but not as tough as others of your list

Steven Seagal - high ranked Aikido master, big, strong and explosive

Donnie Yen - fast, skilled martial artist and very good actor!

Tony Jaa - Muay Thai fighter, amazing athleticism, speed, devastating kicks and ellbows!

Chuck Norris - six time karate champion; great kicks... but I think he´s overrated

Jet Li - very fast, so much more than an actor, very tough and dangerous martial arts expert

Jackie Chan - fast, experienced martial artist, but even as a fighter in his movies he´s more the comedian

1. Bruce Lee

2. Michael Jai White

3. Dolph Lundgren

4. Jet Li

5. Tony Jaa

6. Scott Adkins

7. Steven Seagal

8. Chuck Norris

9. JCVD

10. Jackie Chan

11. Donnie Yen

Excuse my english, I´m german

• Josh1 year agoReport

Scott Adkins... He's got a large array of styles and is quite flexible and has his gravity defying kicks.... The only one that can mstch that is Tony Jaa with his muay thai

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Scotty Adkins

• Leigh
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Yoda would win, he would just step aside while dumbledore and gandalf played around with their magic the when one wins (probably gandalf) gandalf would be tired so yoda would use the force to rip off his beard and other body parts.

• 8 years ago

Chuck Norris wins by roundhouse kicking everyone to the moon.

Source(s): my brain ;)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ayjwl

Gandalf, man You Shall Not WIN

• Ymir
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Whoever got paid more or paid the director more.

• 8 years ago

Is this a movie? You should ask the coreographer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.