I want to play football pls help?

Ok I'm mostly athletic I know I can't take a big hit but I don't know how I could work out build up my shoulders and make arm muscle P.S I also am going to try out for Running back pls help thx

I meant what exercises could I do to build my abs my shoulders and upper body strength

Favorite Answer

I would recommend that you get with your coach. I would bet that your school has an off season program that has been set up for everyone on the team to follow...This would enhance your ability to get yourself some playing time....Good luck...

My best advice for you this upcoming offseason is to eat healthy, and exercise by doing a lot of running every day. If you do these two things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of making it as a running back on your football team next season.

You already answered your question. Just practice football everyday with family and friends, work on your squats, shoulders, and arms, and keep in shape :)