promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What seven senses do human beings have, philosophically speaking?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Traditionally, there have been five recognized senses: taste, smell, touch, hearing, and sight. Some add to that list intuition and equilibrium, making seven. Still others add to this list with things like pain and temperature.

However, the first five are the only universally recognized senses. Arguably, the others are either not related to the senses (e.g. intuition), or are simply derivatives of primary senses (e.g., equilibrium, pain and temperature could be said to be just subcategories of touch).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • mayne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Philosophically, some thing is Doomed is this is effective to fail. some thing is effective to fail if the fact "X will fail" is inherent in X; it incredibly is, some thing is doomed to fail if its failure is a sources of X. i'm unsure what "failure" skill in a dating. All relationships between people "fail" while the people in touch die, it incredibly is effective to take place. In that experience, all relationships are doomed. some relationships undergo till the on the spot the 1st of the people in touch dies. i don't understand if selflessness in basically incompatible with that, yet I doubt it (provided that people could die at any time, even interior the 1st hour of a dating). So no, i don't think of that selfishness makes a dating doomed (or extra doomed or a particular variety of doomed) while in comparison with selflessness.

• 9 years ago

dopey, sneezy ,sleepy etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.