Were you dissapointed by Kim K's divorce?

Kim "big a$$" Kardashian has recently said that she didn't want to dissapoint her fans with her divorce. Thankfully I don't know of any such people. But I'm curious if ANYONE was surprised that a trust fund bimbo who is only famous because of a sex tape, semi nude magazine spreads and her parents money can dissapoint or surprise anyone with a divorce. Hell.. I would have bet money on it if I cared.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Whoever cares deserves to suffer!

• 9 years ago

No I saw it coming, it was just a matter of seconds. Kim Kardashian seems more into her work than relationships and being married and starting a family. Maybe Kris Humphries just wasn't the one. I have been a Kardashian fan for years and she didn't let me down with her marriage, everyone has break ups and divorces its normal. If she's not happy she should end it no matter what the fans or media think.

• ciolli
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

From the starting up I had a feeling that those 2 wont very last lengthy at the same time. What a waste of $10 Million spent on a wedding ceremony. those 2 could've dated lengthy earlier getting hitched.

• Tod
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

What!?!! Kim Kardashian is back on the market?!! Dang!

Never mind Britney, I'm off to Hollyweird!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Lol^^^

Im a HUGE Kim K fan & it was kind of disappointing that she ended it sooo quickly.

She should of hold on or tried to fight for it.

But yet again her reasons to break it off aren't so clear. Still love her & going to watch her show but i kind of wanted to see her in a season married. At least a season haha

Source(s): Idk
  • Lauren
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Not a Kim fan....the divorce was no shock at all!!

• 9 years ago

I am disappointed with American society - which heralds these morons and exemplifies them.

• 9 years ago

It was inevitable. Why would any "decent" man marry that WHORE?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.