Poll: Are your friends judgmental of your music selection..?

gawd, my friends peeve me off when it comes to that.

they all listen to nicki minaj, rihanna, drake, katy perry, etc. and they have the audacity to say i have no wide variety and i listen to bad music! o.O

Best Answer

i honestly don't care about what they think..

music is very personal to me :)

My friends and I like the same type's of songs: nicki minaj, rihanna, drake, katy perry, etc. I do have a friend that listens to Black Veil Brides type of music. (idk what it is called) but We don't fight about the type of music we like. When we hang out we try to find music that we BOTH like.

No I wouldn't be friends with someone who listens to nicki minaj, rhianna, or katy perry. my friends are my friends because we like the same music lol

Yes, it's f*cking annoying. I have a friend who listens to 'emo' music and he's always making fun of my music taste just 'cause I don't listen to the same music as him.

yes ~

my friends listen to the same kind of music while I enjoy the 80s selection more

They don't mind it. I play it all the time; they don't care. I even got one of my friends to like Megadeth!

But other people think I'm weird.

Some people think that I like that metalcore garbage like Alesana, Escape the Fate, Black Veil Brides, etc. Then I have to explain to them that DEATH METAL is not the same thing as METALCORE.

• ?

Kind of. They all listen to the mainstream pop crap that's on the radio, so they haven't even heard of half the bands I listen to.. And the ones they have heard of they think suck.

Yes, none of them like the same music as me.

• Abbey

No, I'm judgmental of my music selection. I'm kind of in your friends' boat, and they're in yours, and music never comes up in conversation really, but I still don't know why they don't bug me about it.

I don't listen to any of that sheet. As I type this I'm listening to The Radio Dept.

They've hardly heard of the bands I listen to.. o_o