If batman parents are died, Then how was he born?

It doesn't make sense how died parents can have children, did they think this thru?

Update:

@ Choas angel LOL are you retreaded? How can died parents have a kid? Explain that to me mister.

Update 2:

@ ZERO LOL the amount of of retreading on here is reaching staggering level of stupid. Get a Brian moran

Update 3:

You guys that are still replying after 3 years, you know this is just a terrible attempt at trolling, right?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm taking a screen shot and putting it up on one of those "stupid questions on yahoo answers" websites.

• 6 years ago

You guys realise that he's a troll in a lot of you have just "fed' him?

• 3 years ago

Batman Parents Death

• 6 years ago

You imbecil, Batman was a small kid when they were shot, he was born already

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Here's a short and simple answer. You could break your essay into three points. 1: Batman is better because he shows what humanity can do (Unlike Superman who has his powers given to him, Batman earned his. Batman got his abilities through years of training and will. Unlike Superman, he worked hard for his powers, making him a better hero) 2. Batman is better because he is more relatable (People find Batman a more understandable hero because he is only human like the rest of us. He has human problems and situations too, unlike Superman, and readers can relate to him easier) 3. Batman's villains are scarier (Unlike Superman's mad scientists and aliens, Batman's villains are generally people that you can believe could actually exist. That makes them scarier, and far more believable) Of course, I love Superman just as much as Batman, but here's some easy help for your essay. Good luck with it, and I hoped this helps :)

• Kevin4 years agoReport

That has nothing to do with the question

• 4 years ago

You never watched batman he was born then his parents died so learn scrub and stop using the internet

• 6 years ago

CAUSE HIS PARENTS ARE MAGICAL WIZARDS WHO CAN HAVE BABIES WHILE DEAD, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS! BATMAN'S PARENTS ARE DIED AND THEY GIVING BIRTH TOO HIM!

HOW DID U NOT KNOW THIS!!!!!!

...but in all seriousness his parents were shot after he was born.

• 3 years ago

Personally I think this is a troll. But in case you are actually retarded....BATMANS PARENTS DIED AFTER HE WAS BORN!!!!

• 3 years ago

ok; retard alert. I'm going to set this out since you are a 5 yr old who hasn't yet been in sex ed or a retard who saw his own ******* stupidity and decided 'alright, I'll just pretend to be a troll' so here is a way for dumbasses like you to understand. parents 'do the deed,' baby is born, the baby becomes a boy, parents get killed, the boy still alive, end of story...

actually here is something more simple. parents have sex, mom gives birth, baby no longer needs the mom, asshole killed parents, the kid still alive, end of story. the end. simple as that. still don't get what sex is? ask your mom.

• 5 years ago

This is probably a troll, but if not, let me explain. Just in case. Batman's parents died AFTER they had him.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

They obviously gave birth to Batman before they got killed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.