Where can I get the cheapest Disneyland tickets?

Except for eBay or Craigslist. Or can I get a discount on the website if I'm a college student?

Thanks for the answers!

Favorite Answer

You're not going to get a super huge discount.

Military. AAA/CAA. Florida Resident.

That's pretty much what you'll find, and most of the time, it's a couple of bucks.

No, you're not getting a discount because you're a college student.

Buy them only from legitimate Disney Authorized Retailers or from Disney itself.

• ash

You can't get a discount on the Disneyland Resort website if you're a college student in SoCal you might get student discounts for one-day, one-park tickets at your Student Union.

You can also get a slight discount at the Cleaver Brothers' Discount Tickets & Tours across the street from the Resort near Denny's. I've done that before & saved a couple bucks.

• brooks

Cleaver Brothers Discount Tickets

• jggb

www.arestravel.com and www.getawaytoday.com both offer very slight discounts.

The only way to get a student discount is if you attend college in the Los Angeles area - most student unions sell discounted passes to students.

this site offers $10 off, coupon AFF$10 click here http://www.ticketnetwork.com/ticket/disneyland-tic...

• Carol