Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 years ago

What are the requirments to become a cop in the ST.Louis county of missouri?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Nasty racist streak and bloodlust.

• rager
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I in simple terms complete an intro course into policing in Canada B.C so it may wager different else the place yet i what i replaced into instructed replaced into: they could choose in case you visit varsity regardless of the undeniable fact which you dont could desire to benefit regulation or something like that take what you opt for !! having a history in criminology wont assist you to extra in getting onto stress then say some one that went to college for plumbing you the two are on a similar point neither of you have an benefit 2. in case you could not visit varsity atleast artwork and volunteer lots benefit "life journey" as they could say 3. you could desire to be 18 years previous to word for the police stress 4. you could have your intense college degree or some thing of equalivent status aka ged or something like that 5. you would be phyiscally extra healthful (no the jokes approximately law enforcement officials being out of shape and sitting around ingesting doughnuts are actually not real sorry to burst your bubble) 6. you could have a clean criminal checklist 7. you mustn't affiliate with every person who a) does drugs b) is in touch in any gang interest 8. clean using checklist/no regulations on your license eg: no L or N Thats notably lots all that i undergo in suggestions there could be extra seek for the close by police departments website and there could be information there on what's needed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.