Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 8 years ago

Does your favorite team currently have a future Hall of Fame player?

Could be any team, regardless of injuries, I'm thinking of current players that have hall of fame potential

In your opinion who fits?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

my favorite team is the san jose sharks and patrick marleau is defiantly going to be on there (by the way sydney Crosby is wayyyyyy toooo overrated i mean he gets an assist nhl.com freaks out sharks tie the game with 20 seconds left nothing happens

• Snid
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Yes. Nicklas Lidstrom. Possibly Pavel Datsyuk and an outside chance for Henrik Zetterberg.

• 8 years ago

Definitely Marty Brodeur

• hadson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i could quite be a great participant on a championship calibre group. For me, there is not something extra exciting than being area of a triumphing group and a triumphing ecosystem. the final stories of my life have come from being a factor of a few thing particular, and achieving a enjoyed purpose as a collection or group. being able to share that have and that experience of feat with others is what makes life exciting! individual achievements are intense high quality, don't get me incorrect, i like being called lots because of the fact the subsequent guy, yet, it incredibly is in simple terms not as friendly for me because of the fact the different ingredient. additionally, i actually relish my privateness and on my own time. i don't think of i could incredibly rejoice with the recognition featuring being a corridor of Famer, you recognize? i'm extra the form to combination in, have my little moments right here and there, yet not stand out too lots. it incredibly is purely a character trait, i think of.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

With only two Toronto players having played over 500 games there is no one near HHOF consideration yet.

In fact I believe that in the present NHL with considerations given there are only a handful of players with the years and ability to be considered.

Lidstrom, Brodeur, Iginla, Alfredsson, Selanne and possibly Datsyuk. .

• 8 years ago

Yes, Marty Brodeur

• Tim Thomas

• 8 years ago

Possibly the Sedins.

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Well the Sedins certainly have the potential

• A-Kub
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

If Crosby can come back and stay healthy for a long career, he'd probably be HHOF worthy,

And a BIG MAYBE for Fleury

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.