Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broken up?

I am really curious to know because some people say they are broken up and some say they are still together!! O and also is selena gomez pregnant with justin bieber's baby (if she is pregnant)!!! Thanks So much! :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

no just rumours...and justin bieber is not the father of mariah yeater's baby either

• 8 years ago

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are still dating. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were just in Mexico because Selena Gomez was a brides maid of Shannon Larossi (costume designer of Wizards of Waverly Place) and Justin Bieber attended Selena Gomez's friends wedding as well. After getting off the plane they were laying side by the pool and they looked like they took a little walk on the beach. Here are pictures of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber being in Mexico - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-20717... and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-20719... . They are still dating and the pictures show the proof. Selena Gomez is not pregnant either but her mother Mandy Teefey is. There has been millions of rumors going around about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. To Justin Bieber proposing to Selena Gomez on her 19th birthday which was a rumor to Selena Gomez going to the hospital because shes pregnant. Selena Gomez was feeling ill before and during her interview on 'The Tonight Show With Jay Leno' and she was complaining of a severe headache and nausea. She fainted ill after being on 'The Tonight Show With Jay Leno'. Selena Gomez was being treated for a combination of food poisoning and exhaustion. There was no signs of her being pregnant or anything that has to do with her being pregnant. She was just sick celebrities only humans they get sick too. I highly doubt Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez even had sex their celebrities and I'm sure that they know they will have more boyfriends and girlfriends in the near future and that their still very young. She was not nor ever was pregnant. This rumor started a very long time ago I am sure if it were to be true we would be seeing a baby bump by now.

• 8 years ago

Nope not pregnant, Justin Bieber didn’t father a baby, it was a huge lie that some lady made up to get money. And I'm not entirely sure about them being together, I don't think they are after Selena caught Justin Bieber texting his old girlfriend, and then Justin Bieber lying about it.

Source(s): Foxnews and my brain
  • 8 years ago

She isn't Pregnant. But rumor has it that Justin may be purposing. . [I personally think it's just another rumor.]

Source(s): [;
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • G
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Getting the answer to this question isnt going to change your life one bit ... Why do you care? Are they considering making you the God mother if so ... Focus on your school work ...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I dont think so

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

My son tells me everything and he hasn't mentioned breaking up or a pregnancy.

Source(s): Justin Bieber's Father
  • 8 years ago

i think so

Source(s): google
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.