Dead Frontier cache save problem?

I know that the Dead Frontier MMO game saves the game files in your cache for quicker loading the next time you play. I played DF for some time in my netbook, and the loading was fine; it skips the loading from 0 to 100% in an instant. But my netbook's Ethernet port is currently busted, so I have to play DF in my laptop (Ace Aspire 7430Z). The problem is, the game file isn't saved in my browser cache. I have to load anew everytime I play DF. What's worse, it repeats the file download, so when it reaches 100%, the counter returns to 0% and I have to wait all over again. Is it because of the settings of my browser? I'm using Mozilla Firefox. I made sure my Unity Web Player is up to date, and I cleared my cache. But nothing's working. can someone help me please?

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you've got your Unity cache disabled. Go here:

http://unity3d.com/webplayer_setup/setup-3.x/

And make sure the box saying "disable all caching" at the bottom of the screen is not checked.

Source(s): I'm a Dead Frontier developer