Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 8 years ago

new touch screen camera?

I'm thinking of buying a touch-screen camera. Any suggestion? Hows the battery life?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Touch screen cameras seem to be the latest "in" thing.

However, I have already seen LOTS of complaints that they stop responding properly far too soon.

In MY opinion, touch screens are yet another gimmick just begging to cause problems, I would stay away from them.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sony's Cyber-Shot DSC-W530 Combining a variety of intelligent, easy-to-use features, the Sony W530 DSCW530 Cyber-Shot Digital Camera makes it a breeze to shoot life as it happens. Capture landscapes with one touch using Sweep Panorama Mode and snap that perfect portrait with Smile Shutter™ technology. Powerful and pocket-sized, the Sony W530 DSCW530 Cyber-Shot Digital Camera also features 14.1 megapixels and a 26mm wide angle lens with 4x optical zoom. In addition to SteadyShot™ image stabilization which compensates for camera shake, this Sony W530 DSCW530 Cyber-Shot Digital Camera also has Intelligent Auto (iAuto) mode that thinks for you by recognizing scenes, lighting conditions and faces, then automatically adjusts settings for clear images with less blur.

• Elvis
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

canon 510hs

good battery life

canonusa.com

• 5 years ago

complex issue. browse into google or bing. just that can assist!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.