Why are there so many childish, idiotic atheists on this R & S Forum? I thought you didn't believe in God!?

If you could all leave this site for people who are genuinely searching for truth, it would be better. You atheists have no place here! This is a religion forum and Christians should be allowed to speak what we believe without getting flack from you lot. Atheists arguing on a religious forum. I thought you... show more If you could all leave this site for people who are genuinely searching for truth, it would be better. You atheists have no place here! This is a religion forum and Christians should be allowed to speak what we believe without getting flack from you lot. Atheists arguing on a religious forum. I thought you didn't believe in God or anything spiritual. You only believe in yourselves. So go start a Atheists forum and stick to chat to yourselves in that space. Why should we have to listen to your idiotic ideas and insults! I am tired of you all and i want Christians to stand up with me against this! God is worth fighting for! He is worth standing up for.. RIGHT???
Update: Jesus is the only way. Christianity is the only true religion!

Tina, i have told you before, it's passed your bed time i am sure!

Evidence of God is all around. I Leave you all now to your fate! God bless you all and help you see the truth before it's too late!