Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考出國留學 · 9 years ago

請幫我翻譯以下的文字成為英文

請問妳最近課業的表現的如何?是否有碰到學習語文上的瓶頸?現在是冬天了,你在聖文森想必應該沒有碰過這麼冷的天氣吧?不知道你是否有禦寒的衣物和準備呢?最近因為有其他的課業要準備所以導致我無法常常給你寫信件,不知道你是否感覺到我依舊希望關心妳的想法?請問這個聖誕節和跨年你有什麼打算?是否可以請妳跟我談談,你來到台灣台中這邊讀碩士班,你對什麼事情印象很深並給你許多想法?如果這個月底有空我想邀請你一塊用餐,不曉得你是否有空?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

How's your academic performance recently?Have you encountered some problems when learning the language?It's winter now, you probably haven't experienced such cold weather in Saint Vincent, have you? I wonder if you have prepared the clothes that could keep out the coldness. Because of lots of assignments to do recently, I can't write letters to you frequently. Do you feel that I still care about you? Do you have any plan on Chtistmas and New Year Countdown Party? Could you tell me what impressed you and gave you a lot of inspire when you came to Taichung, Taiwan for Master's program? I wonder if you are available in the end of the month for I would love to invite you to have meal with me.

Source(s): me (英語系><)