Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 9 years ago

What is the miracle drug called anstaxanthin?

My mum read something about it online, being the strongest antioxidant or something?? What does it do to your health?

Favorite Answer

Hi Jason,

An antioxidant is a molecule that has the ability to inhibit the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is an essential process of the body, however, it may produce a harmful by-product; free radicals. Free radicals may also enter our bodies via external sources such as; exposure to the sun or pollution. Other sources include stress, as well as harmful substances that we put into our bodies, such as alcoholic beverages, unhealthy foods, and cigarette smoke. Free radicals are dangerous because they lack electrons and can cause cancer, heart disease, macular degeneration & diabetes. Antioxidants neutralize these free radicals by giving them electrons, disabling their destructive nature.

Antioxidants Health Benefits

Antioxidants are important for good health and have been found to be beneficial in a number of ways

Antioxidants play an important role in the prevention of all cancers.

Reduces High Blood Pressure.

Helps sleep disorders and helps improve the quality of your sleep.

Increases immunity and the body’s resistance to viruses, infections and flues.

Antioxidants help to keep these cells healthy and prevent them from becoming damaged due to nutrient deficiencies and premature aging. Because it helps prevent aging it prevents a number of diseases that are associated with aging.

Helps prevent Alzheimer’s.

Helps prevent and treat Diabetes.

Helps prevent macular degeneration – macular degeneration is a chronic eye condition caused by damage to the cells that control how we see things.

It helps in preventing Glaucoma ­- Acondition of increased pressure within the eyeball, causing gradual loss of sight.

Stimulates your memory and concentration level.

Helps relieve the symptoms of PMS.

Provides relief from Asthma

You can read more from the given source:

Like Titch I can't say anymore than what's already been said by other RTV Regs and if I did I'd only be giving you the attention you obviously crave. You've asked a few nasty spiteful questions in this section so far and I for one are wondering why you picked the RTV Section - we all ready have our fair share of shite stirring Trolls, freaks and weirdos so if you must continue can't you do it elsewhere ??

its spelt astaxanthin? its the most powerful antioxidant due to 2.8 billion years of evolutionary perfection, its been said to restore your energy levels back to when you were youthful, my uncle used it and said it is amazing and he grew more hair, theres a facebook page on it i made, i added alot of useful links and videos

search facebook

http://http//www.facebook.com/pages/Astareal-astax...

Please like my page (:

Source(s): uncle tried it