How is the compatibility of an Aquarius man and Cancer Woman?

Best Answer

You must use the entire timed birth chart for BOTH people. A timed birth chart is done using the full day-month-year, hour-minute, and city of birth.

And then you must compare all the 30-40 factors in your chart with the 30-40 factors in their chart. You must look for, especially, the aspects between planets in your chart and planets in their chart (aspects = the specific distances between two points on the 360-degree circle of the zodiac, such as the sextile at 60 degrees apart, the square at 90 degrees apart, etc).

If you try to judge compatibility based ONLY on the Sun-signs, which is what you are trying to do, you get such a completely inadequate picture that it is bound to be inaccurate. One Sun-in-Aquarius man will get along great with one Sun-in-Cancer woman, but be an absolute disaster with a different Sun-in-Cancer woman. The reason why this is so is found in a comparison of both entire birth charts.

The only people who use Sun-signs are fake astrologers who want to make money off of the general public, and don't care if they give mis-information. I'm sure I'll make some of them mad for saying this .. but they oughta know astrology enough to know that what I'm saying is true ... nothing done using only Sun-signs is accurate or reliable, and is usually quite the opposite.

Source(s): Professionally-certified astrologer
  • ?

The guy above me is 100% correct. Give the full birth dates of both and then i could give some relatively accurate information