Why do all caucasians,middle eastern:Arabic,European women look so gorgeous?

They have beautiful eyes,skin and features,another beauty from India is Aishwarya Rai. Do you men out there go for these drop dead gorgeous beauties most of the time?They said, Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder : Beauty won't last long : inner beauty is more important than outer beauty, guys tell me your opinion.

Best Answer

Not even close to all Caucasians are gorgeous, but in all honesty I do find that the vast majority of those that I find gorgeous are Caucasian. So, while not a majority by any means, they do make up the majority of the most beautiful people in my personal opinion.

Also, I don't agree with the whole inner beauty is more important thing. That's true for friends, sure. But for an intimate relationship you shouldn't settle. Go for someone who is both physically attractive and who mentally/emotionally connects with you. If you don't want to have sex with the person, just keep them as a friend. There's no reason to enter a relationship with someone who you don't want to passionately... you know. That's why so many people cheat on their spouses or girlfriends/boyfriends, because they settled and their eyes eventually started to wander.

• Karen

A lot of times it comes with experience. When I first started wearing makeup I loved metallic silver eyeshadow (eww) I loved colors also. I know now that that was not cute and wasn't a good look. So trying out what looks good on your. Eyelashes are always fun, so a little mascara can bring them out. Blush is also a great face enhancer. If you have bad uneven colored skin or pimples, maybe a little concealer/foundation would be good. Lighter color eyeshadows during the day. My hair never and will not stay curled, even professionals cannot get my hair to stay curled for longer then an hour. So, knowing this I make sure my hair is cut in a way that gives it body. I have side swept bangs that go to the right, with lots of choppy layers. My hair is also a little past my shoulders. Adding body is always cute, tilt your head over and hairspray it, tilt your head back and fluff your hair a little. As far as clothes. Light colored clothes are always feminine. Nice tank top, jeans and boots? Accessories are SO girls. So belts are fun all year round. Scarves if the weather is appropriate, sunglasses (always perfect) purses. Jewelry is nice in moderation. You also don't want to wear all of this together, because it will be overwhelming. Hats are fun as well, but can mess up your hair. Something cute now are those knee length dresses, Gap has cute ones, with a pair of flats.

Aishwarya Rai, as pretty as she may come, is just totally OVERRATED. I'm sorry but I honestly don't think she's all that. Besides, whenever I see her talking in interviews etc she sounds so conceited and stuck-up. She's just too serious and doesn't have an ounce of humor in her blood. I prefer a more REALISTIC beauty with a laid-back, outgoing and fun personality yet smart and witty as opposed to plastic beauty queens who wish for nothing more but "world peace" (not that it's bad thing though).

because of white supremecy. Don't get me wrong I love White people but through out history and the modern day they have controlled everything. They control the media so they are always on the spot light. Beauty is a psychological thing.

All girls from all side of the world are gorgeous :)

You haven't seen them all, or else you wouldn't have this judgement.

YA Cop has already masturbated so he's not horny, and Eli hasn't masturbated yet so he's horny.

These are the reasons why they said what they did.

this is like advertisement

when i go out

mostly i see ugly women

Because we're the best.

Source(s): french, swedish, german, syrian

What about us asian girls? ^_^