On The Young and The Restless the Girl that plays a Bimbo the so called singer ?

I think her name was Angelina you know the mob guy's daughter, well even if she gets on the nerves I think she is a very good actress I mean she pulls that Bimbo role off so well and the singing just wait I think the girl can really sing and we will be in for a surprise What do You think?

Update:

I just went and checked it out your right MAK

10 Answers

Relevance
  • MAK
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Diana DeGarmo, was a runner-up on American Idol.....so thanks to Devon he will have her singing like a canary....good for him and especially good for us!

• Yes MAK is right about the American Idol, I've seen her on that show..but it has been awhile since hearing anything about her, so she must had some acting lessons, and she sure does pull off as a BIMBO!! LOL.I know she can sing!..=)

• 8 years ago

She does play the bimbo role really well.I have a feeling that she can sing and right now its just a put on to make us think she is dumb as dirt..K2

• 8 years ago

'lorrie v', Yes Dianna was a runner-up on American Idol, and she is certainly a REAL singer. It is now a hats-off to her acting talent to be able to "sound-like" someone who can't sing! That takes real talen and memory!!! Anyway, she get's a little annoying at time with that New Jersey, gum chewing, goomba attitude but, I believe she can go a long way on Y&R......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Right now she is annoying, but MAK is right. Maybe by Christmas we will hear what she really has to offer.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Angelina needs a lot of help and I hope Devon can give it to her.

• Jule M
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

MAK is right. She was a finalist on American Idol.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I hope Devon can pull it off with her singing.

• 3 years ago

How unlucky that SharHo is pregnant. If previous activities are any indication, she is incapable of dutiful parenting. we've seen this whilst she allowed Cassie to bypass to a occasion whilst she grounded, and he or she ended up killed in a vehicle crash as a result, then afterwards, she does not spend any time with Noah or supply him the right self-discipline whilst he needed it. The time he went on line and located approximately Phyllis and summer season's kidnapping, whilst his mom mentioned no, and he or she by no skill reprimanded him, serves as a stable occasion. apparently, her thought of parenting Noah boost into to deliver him on nightly sleepovers at Sam's domicile, at the same time as she stayed domicile and entertained adult males to fulfill her sexual demands. and are not getting me began on the time SharHo merely up and left her teenagers with Nick, at the same time as she jetted to Denver on a journey of self-discovery in hassle-free terms to fulfill a guy at a bar and function intercourse with him 5 minutes later. Now along with her craziness and her marriage falling aside, is it any ask your self that Noah is giving her some richly-deserved approach. do not seem to me for any sympathy, SharHo (and that is going for the followers, too) simply by fact i've got not got any for you. God in hassle-free terms knows how she is going to overlook this youngster this time. I scent baby keeping centers intervening whilst it's time to SORAS him/her. My ingredient is that if there is one factor that SharHo do not want, it quite is yet another hungry mouth to feed, and he or she ain't even in the ghetto! SharHo might besides face it - she does not actually have a clue who the infant's father is. i bypass to be searching for a Maury Povich focused visitor visual charm come February or might 2010 sweeps. She desires a plan, all genuine; too undesirable she does not additionally be attentive to what for, as her little bubble ideas is incapable of arising with something valid in cases of disaster like this. I hate to be merciless, yet she could be extra helpful off having yet another miscarriage, or giving the infant up for adoption. She easily does not be attentive to the thank you to look after it if the infant got here with a instruction manual. And self-abortion could be too ill for me to observe. this is a sort of situations i will work out Phyllis popping out of smelling like a rose. SharHo is digging herself a hollow so deep, she'll be in China interior of each and every week. She is merely that pathetic.

• 8 years ago

Thanks to Max.............I didn't know that was Diana! Gee, I was such a fan of hers! Yes, she is going to sing like an angel! This is cool...........its pretty cool...................xo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.