8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Anything but brunettes

because your hair looks like a ****

• Login to reply the answers
  • wedel
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

bahahah there became a contest to pass the English channel doing basically the breaststroke, and the three females who entered the race have been a brunette, a redhead and a blonde. After approximately 14 hours, the brunette staggered up on the shore and became declared the quickest. approximately 40 minutes later, the redhead crawled up on the shore and became declared the 2d place finisher. just about 4 hours after that, the blonde finally got here ashore and straight away collapsed in front of the apprehensive onlookers. whilst the journalists asked why it took her so long to end the race, she replied, "i do no longer prefer to sound like i'm a sore loser, yet i think of those 2 different ladies have been making use of their palms..."

• 8 years ago

tell u the truth there are so few redheads (not gingers) that are beautiful, which makes them pretty special when you find a pretty redhead while it a lot more common to see a pretty blond or brunette. either way i prefer blond

Source(s): what a twist!
  • 8 years ago

That's like looking at a rainbow and asking what's your favorite colour when they're all so freekin' brilliant.

Blondes have more fun - for good reason, brunettes have a dark mysterious thing going on, and i have a fatal attraction for feisty firey readheads.

I want it all. Not all at the same time though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Young
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Redheads. Mmmmmmm.

• 8 years ago

REDHEADS. just because they're harder to find and they stand out above the other colors because of it. a beautiful natural redhead, or even a dyed bright-*** red, either way stand out way more then the other colors, BUT, that doesn't mean the other colors won't catch my eye. but preferably, redheads all the way haha

Source(s): I'm a 19 year old guy...? that's a source well enough haha
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

My girlfriends a red head, so i go with redheads.

But brunettes are really hot too.

• 8 years ago

Blondes could be bitches redheads could be ugly but if their not go for it. But brunettes they are perfect i suggest you pick any girl that aint a ***** or anything like that find a perfect match....depends.....

Source(s): BRUNETTE!
  • 8 years ago

what does attractiveness have to do with hair color? They are plenty of blondes, brunettes, and redheads with busted faces.

• Mike
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

For me it was wife's red hair. She was the only women I ever loved and her hair represented love, happiness, gentleness, sweetness, fertilness and sexiness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.