Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 years ago

Help me, dreamed this weird dream,?

I dreamt i was in the jungle with the jersey-shore People. I was Mike and i started getting a handjob on the Beach of a Girl. Then it got dark and a security guard came and told us to go. He followed us and told us to go to the beach-jail. Then i became Vinny and started running and screaming i wont go to jail. I turned in to myself, still running but not screaming. I ran to the jungle and i came to a little prison/jail. From the jail There came 4 american navy- seals who charged me and arrested me. Then i was in a small cell with some people who i didnt know, we all had Big strong bodies accept a girl who was a transvestite ( a man ) Anyway one American soilders came in and said he was going to cut of her lipps and fingers and penis as punishment for something she didnt do. The soilder took up a knife/tong and started snapping it in the air. Then i woke up scared as hell.

Why did I Dream this shi't ?

Favorite Answer

Idk dude, that's totally f*cked up

previously I clarify my reports, i could prefer to make sparkling that i'm, never, smitten with the aid of any of my characters. :) I definitely have many desires of my characters, maximum of which i'm definitely them. It strikes me as a relentless reminder to how they are going to act especially circumstances and what it feels prefer to be of their shoes. I as quickly as had a dream that i grew to become into the key character(who's a biblical humanoid of a few style) in my horror sequence doing those unfavourable and genuinely surprising stunts like the Earth's final days of mayhem! It gave me assorted innovations. inspite of the incontrovertible fact that, i understand while to maintain issues hush and not even difficulty comprise them right into a tale in simple terms because of the fact I in simple terms got here across them staggering on the time. i anticipate my thoughts is so zoned in my books on a on a daily basis, I oftentimes take it to mattress. I evaluate them little reminders to maintain on course with my writing. :) I definitely have a knack for having a pipe dream... If the sunlight remains seen, i'm nonetheless dreaming.

Maybe because you watch 2 much tv & drink Nisquick be 4 bed

You kids really need to lay off the reality tv...

wow, sounds interesting....