What do you think about these tattoo ideas?

I'm a girl and I'm planning ahead so that when I'm legal to get a tattoo I'll know exactly what I want without regrets. I do know my decisions might change and I don't need anybody to tell me not to get one. Also all of these have deep meaning to me. Here we go: My favorite song is Cave by... show more I'm a girl and I'm planning ahead so that when I'm legal to get a tattoo I'll know exactly what I want without regrets. I do know my decisions might change and I don't need anybody to tell me not to get one. Also all of these have deep meaning to me. Here we go:
My favorite song is Cave by Mumford and Sons. It makes me happy and one line I can really relate to: See the world hanging upside down. I want to get this line wrapping around my right hip in gray in a really cute fancy font upside down so that when I look down I can read it perfectly. I feel like I see the world in a different perspective. I feel for everybody out there and have a very active imagination. So it's fitting.
There is this really simple stick figure my best friends and I have been drawing since kindergarten. It has a lot of memories and symbolizes my youth. I'd get it really small on my left ankle in a henna color.
In purple in a really simple flat script I want "seek" writen on my right side mid-back. I think seek is such a powerful word. Seek help. Seek friends. Seek family. Seek your consience. I do a lot of seeking :)
One that I am debating about is a left ribcage tattoo. My favorite flower are bleeding hearts because they're dark, mysterious, but still delicate and loving. I love them and if any flower represents me it's that.
If i have kids, which i really hope I do, i want to get a tiny colored footprint (pink, blue, etc) representing each kid I have. Like if I had a girl, I'd get a pink footprint on my wrist or ankle or something like that the size of the pad of your finger.
These are just ideas and I'm probably not gonna get them all, but do these sound like good ideas? They have more meaning but I think you get the picture ;)