Coffee Shop Names??? :)?

A name that would suit a coffee shop on a university campus for a short story ! :)

all answer are appreciated!

Best Answer

Wieners

Source(s): Hotdogs

The naming of your business could be one of the most important decisions you will make. A name's originality and legal availability will create a real asset value of its own, as it becomes marketed and gains market acceptance. The name you choose will become the focal point of all the benefits and features that relate to your business. Customers will be able to find and refer others to it in the future. Since any names that are suggested here may already be owned by another party, I wanted to go a different route... I suggest either hiring a name creation firm or get together with your friends and/or family and throw a "name party" & have everyone bounce some ideas around. Compile a listing of names that you like the best. Once you have that list, do as much free research as you can before you delve into comprehensive research. I listed some links where you can do some preliminary name checking. However, please be aware that this is merely scratching the surface of what's out there. Only comprehensive research will tell you if the name is truly available. But, these links are free & a great place to start, so I'd try them out first. Comprehensive research consists of looking at marks that are similar in Sound, Appearance or Meaning in the pending & registered Federal AND State trademark files as well as the US National Common-Law files. There are other sites that offer free searching capabilities in conjunction with their commercial services, so I'm not able to post those links due to the Yahoo! TOS. You'll also want to check domain names & yellow pages, so simply do a search for "free domain name search" and "national yellowpages" and the appropriate links will pop up. Hope that helps! I wish you much success & happiness in all your ventures!

The Daily Grind

• Efs

"Super Generic Coffee Shop"

If you think about it, it's actually pretty funny. You'd have to actually have really good coffee, and a nice interior for it to be funny though.

Graba Java!

The Java Jump :D

"fresh Brew" coffee shop

"The iron cafe"

"Lovers Brunch"

"Coffe Cabana"

De la soul

THE DAILY GRIND LOL...i like that one(x