Why aren't small breasts considered attractive?

Well, I'm a 34/36A.(in that region) I do wear pushups because well, I feel less feminine,less of a woman and they make me feel bigger? Until I take off my pushup then I feel small,unattractive again. Every guy ive been with would talk about big breasts,and liked them a lot more than smaller ones. I don't... show more Well, I'm a 34/36A.(in that region) I do wear pushups because well, I feel less feminine,less of a woman and they make me feel bigger? Until I take off my pushup then I feel small,unattractive again. Every guy ive been with would talk about big breasts,and liked them a lot more than smaller ones. I don't understand,why am I less attractive because of my breast size? I'm also small. I'm NEARLY 5'0, and I do a daily jog,or go swimming.I'm fine with my body because I have a flat stomach, and a long torso except...I don't have wide hips and big enough boobs. This really annoys me.I'm EXTREMELY self cousious of them. I barely even let a guy touch me.In anyyy way anymore. Not even have my OWN boyfriend kiss me because I feel like,that may lead to something more, and I don't want him to see how small my boobs actually are.I would NEVER get a breast implant,but I just really wanna know why guys like to wrap their brains around boobs?=/ (not in an offensive way if any guys read this) But why do guys like women to have atleast a B36 or bigger with wide hips....I get that's sexy,but what makes me so unattractive because of my small boobs?
13 answers 13