Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Name a celebrity that you despise so much you would love to slap them across the face?

I'm polling people for a Family Feud thing I'm doing. One answer from each inputer will suffice. Thanks for your feedback in advance.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

its got to be that slapper jordan

• 3 years ago

identity slap him lower back and tell him he's a effective heiny too! Then plot some style of revenge for the morning, Like finding out to hoover the bedroom at 6am at the same time as he's hungover and convenitently no longer understanding the position any painkillers were :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Dwayne Johnson AKA "The Rock", ruined "Fast Five"

That younger of the two fat black guys from "The Office" (US version).

That black guy who was in "The Green Mile" and played Kingpin in the "Daredevil" film.

Oh, Denzel Washington.

And Mr. Smug himself, Morgan Freeman.

And after watching "The Captains" with William Shatner, Avery Brooks. He ruined the film, high or joking around or both, what an *******.

I could go on, but I'm sure you sense a theme.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Miley Cyrus.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Miley Cyrus.

Source(s): I dont like her.
  • 8 years ago

Ann Coulter

• 8 years ago

Logan Lerman.

Source(s): he should blow up.
  • Rick31
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Alec Baldwin. He is a twit. I remember how he cursed out his own daughter on a replayed phone call a few years ago which showed what a low life he really is.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Chuck Norris

• 8 years ago

Kesha

• 8 years ago

Anyone in Disney channel and most on Nickelodeon. If I had to pick one.....either Victoria Justice or one of the members of the Band Perry (who I realize aren't on any of the aforementioned channels I just hate them).......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.