I live in salt lake city, Utah and I am looking for a dermatologist who knows black skin?

I would like to lighten/de-pigmentize areas of my skin. I just have some uneven skin tones on my face that I would like to even out. I think it comes from having worked outside for a couple of years and wearing a hat while doing it. The bottom of my face has gotten a lot more dark than the rest of my face. I would... show more I would like to lighten/de-pigmentize areas of my skin. I just have some uneven skin tones on my face that I would like to even out. I think it comes from having worked outside for a couple of years and wearing a hat while doing it. The bottom of my face has gotten a lot more dark than the rest of my face. I would love to even out my skin tone. Please let me know if you know of anyone. I've called around and have yet to find anyone able to do this.
1 answer 1