im confused about my guy shy crush enyone know ?!!!??!!!!?

my crush is very very very shy ,but we do make A lot of eye contact for about 3-4 secounds then he quickly looks away we dont know each other yet..but the other day my friend said "i need to have a private talk with you!" Then she said "He was looking at you"..And then he went into his classroom and then I saw him looking at me. And once We both smiled at each other...:) And I had a VERY nice warm feeling in my stomach :) And his friends sometimes look at me but sometimes my crush ignores me for some reason?? but also he After he looked at me when he was in his classroom,after we looked at each other he Got really close And he started talking to himself well i saw his lips moving and the other day he looked my way....and he quickly looked at me then he looked away and then just looked my way im really confused is he a pervert or something but I do really fancy him...Sometimes when we make eye contact I can just see He has that look....

Best Answer

Avoid the high caffeine, kids; or you'll end up as stupid as this bimbo!

Your instinct says he likes you.

Someone said on here that ... when you try to figure out what someone is thinking (mind reading), you're usually wrong.

So like, if you sit there and wonder if he likes you ... because you like him ... you could be blowing things out of proportion.

However, looking is looking. If you think he likes you, try to talk too him.

he likes you, attraction to opposite sex is a natural part of growing up