Jennifer Aniston voted sexiest woman ever?

You have got to be kidding me. She is cute, but not the sexiest woman ever. What about Angelina Jolie, Marylin Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor etc....., I could name 20 women who are sexier than Jennifer Aniston. What's your opinion and who would you choose?

• Bizhen
    Favorite Answer

Jennifer Aniston is not even in the top 1,000,000 sexiest women in my opinion. She just is not sexy. Whoever found her to be sexiest is deluded. Tsen Shu-Yi of China is 10,000 times sexier than Jennifer Aniston. I can name many more girls all over the world who are sexier as well. I own a Yahoo Group about "Pretty Girls Of the World', and it has many photos of pretty and sexy girls from many nations. No group member has ever posted any photos of Jennifer Aniston, and I think she would suffer by comparison with any of the many models and actresses shown and the members of the group as well.

Jennifer Aniston is a sexy lady, no doubt about it! But the sexiest woman ever? Come on, now!

My vote would go to Raquel Welch with Marilyin Monroe a close second and Jennifer Lopez

beating out Pam Anderson for third. Sorry, I liked Aniston in "Friends, but she does not belong in

this discussion of "the sexiest ladies ever!"

She's okay/cute but not the sexiest of all time. That is a joke.

I think Rita Hayworth was probably the best, especially in Gilda (there was a real woman). Or Marilyn.

per danger in case you regarded up the information of the survey... you may desire to quiet down slightly. there are a number of polls, surveys, and such. however, it quite is elementary to be sure that internet polls are no longer an outstanding thank you to be sure what a time-honored inhabitants issues. they do no longer seem to be like a Pew poll which incredibly samples human beings with the aid of skill of telephone, samples per geographic inhabitants and demographics, verifies you're in the pattern group, and time-honored prevents ordinary fraud tactics. an internet poll isn't an precise sampling. it quite is barely people who heard related to the poll of visited it. It would not minimize the poll to men, exclude little ones, preclude voting different situations, vote bots, or planned tries to screw outcomes (like posting on a fan club internet site and asking human beings to vote for a particular consequence), it scews outcomes base on age/hobbies (do as many 60 365 days previous men pass to that internet site), and we haven't any thought if it became setup particularly -- who chosen the checklist, how became it arranged, became the poll next to a action picture advert for Ms. Anderson?

It is an ABSOLUTE JOKE. I could name 100 woman better looking. IMO the best looking woman of all time is Natalie Wood.

i have no idea but i do know jennifer Anston is not the seciest women ever it depends on peoples perspective the perspective could have been from pervs

• a sex symbol for the 1990s -- I remember when she and the "FRIENDS" cast (NBC comedy series) endorses Windows 97

Source(s): will she ever marry after divorcing Brad Pitt?