Well then this is interesting?
Would you rather be rich or healthy?
Would you rather be good looking or rich?
Do you believe in the death penalty? Why or why not?
Have you seen Sophie’s Choice, and if so, do you think she made the right choice or the wrong choice?
Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?
Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Would you rather spend the rest of your life without a significant other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficult?
Would you rather spend life in prison or be executed?
Should marijuana be legalized? Why or why not?
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
no want be surprised
- Anonymous9 years ago
1. Healthy (always good to be healthy)
2. Good looking (you can get rich of looks ie modeling)
3. Yes. Because people should be punished for their acts.
4. haven't seen it.
5. No, it would be too painful to have to say goodbye to loved ones.
6. Super intelligence. I already have it (;
7. Power to be invisible. I think it would be more handy whereas mind reading I would mistreat.
8. A difficult partner, still someone you care about and you are their for them and they are their for you.
9. Hard one. If I know I did a crime and hurt people I would rather rot in prison but if I was selfish I would want to be executed.
10. Yes it should be legalized. Well it would Save a lot of hassle plus people do it anyway so it wouldn't make much of a difference. It could be like smoking and have certain rules as when and where you are allowed it and how much. Plus legalizing it would stop a lot of crime as they people wouldn't have to rob places and be in gangs to keep up with their addiction.
- Good AnswersLv 79 years ago
Actually not one of those over-asked questions was interesting.