Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 8 years ago

My question Why have England let brown foreign familys in our country?

My question Why have England let brown foreign familys in our country

There isnt enough work for the white english people who are unemployed There has been problems in England since the 1960s Anybody give me the answer because I personally have been unemployed since the end of the nineties its now

December 2011

The majority of white English people arent lazy and have taken temporary work To the people who are swearing you are too sensitive and probably a brown foreign family member

English people arent brown

1990 isnt 2000

White English people arent lazy we have had quite a scare because of the riots

Thats why there is unemployment I cant understand why there letting foreign familys into England

Best Answer

In all honesty Denise.

It's because we're a free nation. And a free world (almost)

We let people into our country regardless of their skin tone because we expect the same for us.

Everyone likes to complain about the amount of foreigners that come into our country every year.

What about the amount of british people moving to spain? Italy? and other countries.

So it's okay for us to go to India? Or Japan? Brazil?

But not alright for them to come here?

It's called freedom

well all I can say is that my friend works as an auditor full time and when she got divorced she managed to find 3 other part time jobs!! She works part time in a clothes shop at the Trafford Centre, she works as an invigilator at a school and she delivers Thompsons Directories.

I work in a Hotel and there are always jobs going as a kitchen porter,housekeepers, receptionists the list goes on. However the majority of people that apply are POLISH people (I am English) and I can say that hand on heart they are the hardest workers. They don't skive, they rarely take *** breaks, hardly ever off sick and they are punctual. Its the English workers in my opinion that skive, are always off taking *** breaks, always ringing in sick....... or more often than not - not even turning up for work.

So there are jobs out there!!!!

I think you need to address how you come across as clearly its you with the problem, I will tell my friend with 4 jobs what you said and she will piss her pants laughing - GET A GRIP AND GET A JOB!!

** SOME WHITE PEOPLE ARE VERY HARD WORKERS BUT IN MY EXPERIENCE - IN MY 11 YEARS OF WORK WITHOUT A DAY OFF SICK - THE FOREIGN WORKERS, PEOPLE FROM S AFRICA AND POLAND DO WORK HARDER. THAT IS COMING FROM ME A WHITE FEMALE ENGLISH THROUGH AND THROUGH. I CAN SAY THIS AS I HAVE ALWAYS WORKED WHEREAS YOU HAVE NOT HAD A JOB SINCE THE 90'S SO HOW WOULD YOU EVEN KNOW? I PITY PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE WORK SHY AND BLAME EVERYTHING ON FOREIGNERS. AGAIN I WILL SAY THIS - GET A GRIP AND GET A JOB, CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE. THE FRIEND WHO HOLDS DOWN 4 JOBS...HER MUM ALSO HOLDS DOWN SEVERAL CLEANING JOBS - THEY ARE OUT THERE JUST CHANGE YOUR STINKING ATTITUDE. PS - MAYBE ITS YOUR TERRIBLE GRAMMER AND PUNCTUATION THAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK - YOUR CV IS PROBABLY A DISGRACE!!

Its not that there isn't enough work for the white people its that their all too picky, the people that come from other countries work for a pittance that people from britain would turn their nose up at so don't talk crap and try and blame foreign people for unemployment. Get off your fat lazy backside and look for a proper job, I bet you would turn your nose up at working for minimum wage in a factory or peeling potatoes or something like that. Take a look at the state of your self and get a grip of yourself. What a pathetic question to ask, the only person you can blame for your unemployment is your lazy self.

Source(s): Fact.

Now the question itself is inherently flawed. You seem to possess a conspicuous racial temperament which is explicit by your diatribe against brown people. The aforementioned people whom you accuse of inundating your country and stealing jobs are the ones who are employed by your WHITE ENGLISH EMPLOYERS because they work their bums out for a dime without whining or demanding anything at the same time. Rather than indulging in arm-chair philosophy, I suggest you pull up your boot-straps, polish your CV and drain all the jingoistic clutter from your mind.

If you are RESOLUTE ENOUGH and possess the REQUISITE SKILL SET THAT A JOB DEMANDS. You take word for it, There's no such force on earth that'll hinder you from bagging a job.

All the very best for your FUTURE!

From the de miner of your question you seem too be going down the racist road, get real and get any job, its not the foreigners fault you have no work! Try too see the whole picture, and then perhaps you might go ahead if not in work at least in your character.

Personally, I wouldn't employ someone with such a racist mentality, who can't write in proper English and has sat on her backside for more than ten years instead of finding a job.

It wouldn't matter whether they were black, brown, white or green.

The facetious answer could be; because of the fact England forces the international places the place brown human beings stay to settle for white people who scouse borrow the land and the wealth (Australia, New Zealand, usa, and so on). inspite of the incontrovertible fact that the respond is the "brown" human beings account for below 10% of the united kingdom inhabitants. White human beings account for ninety% of it. greater "brown" all and sundry is unemployed proportionally than white human beings so as a result they might't be taking the roles of white human beings. the super concern that i'm attentive to is that white human beings interior the decrease quartile of the inhabitants think of that training isn't some thing they choose because of the fact they are all going to win X element, vast Brother, and so on. the place as Asian all and sundry is centred on making helpful that they get a robust training as a fashion to get good jobs (docs, accountants, IT jobs). human beings of West Indian or African descent fail to be supported with the aid of the learning device and are oftentimes emulated with the aid of youthful white human beings and subsequently they to do no longer difficulty with training. As somebody who's white, unemployed for 10 years and not lazy perhaps you're able to care to enlighten us with what new skills you have stepped forward over the final 10 years, what skills you acquire and no count if those have been won as a fashion to get you a particular form of job. the different situation although is that the longer you're out of paintings the greater probable you're to no longer get a job and as employers ought to regulate to the equality law interior the united kingdom, human beings along with your physique of thoughts at the instant are not likely to get paintings as they are going to be afraid of being sued with the aid of group or purchasers who believe you have racially abused them.

well its because they do the work without complaining

im english and white but most english are too lazy and want really good jobs not like Mc Donald's

• Part of the British empire who fought along side us in the second world war.

To improve your English.