? asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 8 years ago

How do you take a screenshot on a fujitsu?

I know where the print screen button is but in the key there is an END then under it in a box there is the prt scr i have tried pressing control and prt scr and the same with alt

My computer is running windows vista and beside my prt scr buton there is an insert key with scr and an arrow facing downwards in a box as well

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Try looking for a key named "FN", it's usually in the left bottom side of the keyboard, press it at the same time as the prtscr one and it should work.

• 8 years ago

Look at the inscription on the PrtScr key. If it has the same color as the Fn key then it means you have to hold the Fn before pressing the PrtScr. Otherwise, it's just the PrtScr that you need to press and then open Paint to paste the captured screen.

Incidentally, if you want to capture ONLY the active window that is not on full screen or maximized, hold the Alt key also before you press the PrtScr. Open Paint and paste.

Also, do you know that there's a program that' similar to the built-in Snipping tool on Windows 7? It's called Snippy -- http://www.appatic.com/2010/09/snippy-portable-sni...

You can easily choose the part of the screen that you want to capture so you just crop the area that you want without having to capture the Taskbar and the title bar of the opened window.

• 4 years ago

So Func+Ctrl+PrntScrn

Or Func+Alt+PrintScr

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.