Why would you say God, Heaven etc doesn't exist when nobody really knows?

There is a reason people believe or don't believe in God, Heaven, Hell, Jesus etc, why? Because it is completely unknown & always will be. I get annoyed when people say "Christians are stupid" and "Heaven doesn't exist, it's just your imagination" etc... I mean, believe what you want... show more There is a reason people believe or don't believe in God, Heaven, Hell, Jesus etc, why? Because it is completely unknown & always will be. I get annoyed when people say "Christians are stupid" and "Heaven doesn't exist, it's just your imagination" etc... I mean, believe what you want to, but remember, there is never any knowing that God or Heaven/Hell do/don't exist. So don't try to act all "logical" by stating something doesn't exist when you really just have no idea.
Update: There is no proof none of that doesn't exist. & if God showed his existence, and heaven, there would no be faith. God would want us to have faith. Also, there would be no reason to believe or not believe.
Update 2: Maybe if some of you read ALL of my question you'd see that I'm also saying that there is no proof God or Heaven does exist. It goes both ways. Theres no need to call me names or make fun of what I'm saying.