do you like the names Florence and Miller for boy girl twins?

Please be honest.

Please also include some girls names you think would sound cute with Florence and Miller (sibling names, not middle names).

Update:

I don't like modern names. I like old fashioned names much better, and they age better too.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ~ A ~
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Florence is really beautiful, but I'm not a fan of Miller.

Florence, Miller & Elizabeth

Florence, Miller & Victoria

Florence, Miller & Valerie

Florence, Miller & Charlotte

Florence, Miller & Isabelle

Florence, Miller & Lillian

Florence, Miller & Adelaide

Florence, Miller & Georgina

Florence, Miller & Katherine

Florence, Miller & Alexandra

Florence, Miller & Penelope

Florence, Miller & Rosalie

~ {A} ~

• 9 years ago

I love the name Florence<3 It's very pretty.... I don't like the name Miller though as to me it's just a last name. I don't like that name at all for a guy.

But Florence is beautiful for a little girl<3

Cara<3

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think of Florence as a girl's name and Miller as a boy's name.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I dont like Florence and Miller sounds more like a last name then a first name. I like older names too, but just not fond of these 2. My fav girl name is Guinevere and I love Rupert and Theodore for boys.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Honest here:

So, I liked Miller. But, Florence? Not so much. What about this? Savannah = Girl. Miller = Boy. (You could even nick-name him or shorten his name to 'Miles'). That'll be great! Savannah and Miles. :)

-hope I helped. :)

• 9 years ago

I love love love Florence, was one of the names I had picked out for my Lo! I like miller, its a guy I knows surname but we call him miller! I like riley/rylan, Blake, alfie/archie (dont think u can have an alf and an arch lol) for boys an Adelaide, savannah, eve/evie, grace/gracie for girls!!

• 9 years ago

Florence really reminds me of flowery curtains. Try something a little newer; there are plenty of old-fashioned but beautiful names. Look here:

http://www.welcometowallyworld.com/top-100-baby-na...

Miller is in the lists above, I like it a lot. :) Good luck!

• 9 years ago

Vintage is in! They r cute but some other names i like are …Charlize/Charlie, Ericka/Erick, Jadin/Jade, Marlee/Marty, Evelyn/Erin, Blair/Blake, Liv/Levi

• 9 years ago

They are very old names for this time and age. I think you should try something new and unique for twins.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

love them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.