'Old Hollywood' Actresses and Movies?

I've never really looked at movies or actresses from the 'old Hollywood' era. I've always just been about what's new and what's happening now. However, I've recently been getting a lot more into film and it's become a great interest of mine. I wanted to know like what are the top 2 or 3 movies that the following actresses have been in: Audrey Hepburn, Vivien Leigh, Ingrid Bergman, Bette Davis, Katharine Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Mae West, Grace Kelly. Any others you want to add feel free.

Favorite Answer

Omg I love old movies so much, I got into them 2-3 years ago and I love them so much. I'll recommend you some of my favorites.

-Audrey Hepburn: Roman Holiday (1953), Sabrina (1954), Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961), My Fair Lady (1964)

-Vivien Leigh: A Streetcar Named Desire (1951), Gone with the Wind (1939), Caesar and Cleopatra (1945)

-Ingrid Bergman: Notorious (1946), Casablanca (1942), Spellbound (1945)

-Bette Davis: All About Eve (1950), Jezebel (1938), Now, Voyager (1942)

-Katharine Hepburn: The Philadelphia Story (1940), Woman of the Year (1942), Holiday (1938), Adam's Rib (1949), Bringing Up Baby (1938)

-Elizabeth Taylor: A Place in the Sun (1951), Giant (1956), Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (1958)

-Marilyn Monroe: Some Like It Hot (1959), Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953), How to Marry a Millionaire (1953)

-Judy Garland: The Wizard of Oz (1939), A Star Is Born (1954), Easter Parade (1948)

-Mae West: She Done Him Wrong (1933), I'm No Angel (1933), My Little Chickadee (1940)

-Grace Kelly: Rear Window (1954), Dial M for Murder (1954), High Noon (1952), o Catch a Thief (1955)

I love Katherine Hepburn, she's my most favorite actress ever, I think she's amazing. Her movie The Philadelphia Story is my most favorite movie. When I started watching old movies, this was the first one I saw and I instantly fell in love with her and old movies, If you haven't seen it, def give it a try.

:)

Audrey Hepburn- Roman Holiday, Sabrina, Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady

Vivien Leigh- Gone With the Wind

recommend-

audrey hepburn in funny face &/or breakfast at tiffany's

vivian leigh in streetcar named desire, don't put yourself through watching gone with the wind,

ingrid bergman in casablanca

bette davis in all about eve, hush hush sweet charlotte or whatever happened to baby jane

katherine hepburn in pat and mike, state of the union, philadelphia story, and guess who's coming to dinner

elizabeth taylor in national velvet, cleopatra, and who's afraid of virginia wolfe?

marilyn monroe in some like it hot, seven year itch, and how to marry a millionaire,

judy garland in wizard of oz, easter parade, and a star is born

mae west in my little chickadee

and grace kelly in rear window

hope this helps- imdb is also a good source

Source(s): my head & imdb

You will never see a more brilliant performance than Bette Davis in "Dark Victory."

Try IMDB (www.imdb.com)

It contains everything you ever want to know or would want to know about the actors/actresses and their filmography.

Cheers

bo derek,brigitte bardot,sophia loren.................