G*D teaches if you keep these 7 laws you will have an equal share in the world to come.
* To behave justly in all relationships, and to establish courts of justice.
* To refrain from blaspheming G*d's name.
* To refrain from practicing idolatry.
* To avoid immoral practices, specifically incest and adultery.
* To avoid shedding the blood of ones fellow man.
* To refrain from robbing ones fellow man.
* To refrain from eating a limb torn from a live animal.
xtianity is diametrically opposed to G*D
G*D denies jesus and all xtian teachings.
Scripture says G*D has no son but the Nation of Israel.
Shemot-Exodus 4:22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, 'So said the Lord, "My firstborn son is Israel." '
G*D said no one could die for the sins of another:
Devarim - Deuteronomy - Chapter 24:16. Fathers shall not be put to death because of sons, nor shall sons be put to death because of fathers; each man shall be put to death for his own transgression.
20. The soul that sins, it shall die; a son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, and a father shall not bear the iniquity of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.
21. And if the wicked man repent of all his sins that he has committed and keeps all My laws and executes justice and righteousness, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22. All his transgressions that he has committed shall not be remembered regarding him: through his righteousness that he has done he shall live.
23. Do I desire the death of the wicked? says the Lord God. Is it not rather in his repenting of his ways that he may live?
G*D is not a trinity. The origin of the trinity is ancient Babylon. Scripture says G*D is 1
Devarim - Deuteronomy - Chapter 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God; the Lord is one.
Yeshayahu- Isaiah - Chapter 45:7. Who forms light and creates darkness, Who makes peace and creates evil; I am the Lord, Who makes all these.
G*D alone is the only savior
Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior.
G*D alone is the only Redeemer
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Scripture says G*D said none share his glory
Yeshayahu- Isaiah - Chapter 42:8. I am the Lord, that is My Name; and My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to the graven images.
G*D said none sit beside him
Yeshayahu- Isaiah - Chapter 45: 5. I am the Lord, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God: I will strengthen you although you have not known Me.
6. In order that they know from the shining of the sun and from the west that there is no one besides Me; I am the Lord and there is no other
Fear G*D and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. Ecclesiates 12:13
Shoftim - Judges - Chapter 2
1. And a messenger of the Lord went up from Gilgal to Bochim and said (in God's name), "I will take you up from Egypt and I have brought you to the land that I have sworn to your forefathers and I said, 'I will not break my covenant with you forever.
Further more G*D said not to trust in man and that He would not come in the flesh of man.
Jeremiah 17:5 So says the Lord: Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his arm, and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
Since xtians claim that their Satan/devil is what attempts to separate people from G*D, they then admit to working for their Satan/devil when they evangelize people.
G*D is 1. G*D is Eternal Infinite - logically, mathematically and by definition there can be only 1. More than 1 there is an end/beginning before there can be the other negates logic, mathematics and definition.
Devarim - Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God; the Lord is one.