Why did Somalia joined the Arab League?

LOL.

:)

Best Answer

Because Somalia keeps getting it's butt whooped by Ethiopia and Kenya when Somalia tries to invade them and they have no African allies.

@ Mira: No, it's because Somalia is literally the shadiest, lawless country in East Africa. Even if you look most world statistics for Somalia, like the literacy and education rates in the Arab League, Somalia literally is the only country with no data, because nobody takes them seriously. They're always the grey country on the map. I don't hate Somalis I love all East Africans, I'm Kenyan myself, I just think that Somalia as a country is just awful. Not the people, not the culture.

• HaHaHa6 years agoReport

Somalia is beautiful and has way more resources than Kenya so don't chat bullshit.What your tying to say is that the government and it's terrorist "ACT" which makes Somalia seem awful. Who would go and rate a corrupted country in the process of a civil war?? No one

• M.R.T

They speak Arabic?

Protection from America.

Yo yo yo, that's ma signature son!!

Same religion..........

Ethipia kicken our butts? It's because they have christen countries as their allies, without them we would beat them.

Source(s): Somali.
  • holaaa

they know whats up