Why did Somalia joined the Arab League?

LOL.

:)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Because Somalia keeps getting it's butt whooped by Ethiopia and Kenya when Somalia tries to invade them and they have no African allies.

@ Mira: No, it's because Somalia is literally the shadiest, lawless country in East Africa. Even if you look most world statistics for Somalia, like the literacy and education rates in the Arab League, Somalia literally is the only country with no data, because nobody takes them seriously. They're always the grey country on the map. I don't hate Somalis I love all East Africans, I'm Kenyan myself, I just think that Somalia as a country is just awful. Not the people, not the culture.

• HaHaHa6 years agoReport

Somalia is beautiful and has way more resources than Kenya so don't chat bullshit.What your tying to say is that the government and it's terrorist "ACT" which makes Somalia seem awful. Who would go and rate a corrupted country in the process of a civil war?? No one

• M.R.T
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

They speak Arabic?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Protection from America.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yo yo yo, that's ma signature son!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Same religion..........

Ethipia kicken our butts? It's because they have christen countries as their allies, without them we would beat them.

Source(s): Somali.
  • holaaa
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

they know whats up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.