How do I know what bearings are best for in-line skates?

I want to really get a pair of rollerblades this summer..but I want to make sure that what im getting is good! I want to get these BladeRunner ones, they are called Bladerunner Pro XT In-Line Skates for women. in the description for them, its says this--A rigid aluminum frame holds 78-mmm polyurethane wheels and... show more I want to really get a pair of rollerblades this summer..but I want to make sure that what im getting is good! I want to get these BladeRunner ones, they are called Bladerunner Pro XT In-Line Skates for women. in the description for them, its says this--A rigid aluminum frame holds 78-mmm polyurethane wheels and ABEC 7 bearings.

• Bearing Rating: ABEC 7 High speed precision bearings designed strictly for performance and speed in mind.
• Chassis Material: Aluminum Strong material with a lightweight design.

It sounds good..but I just want to be sure that the bearings are good on the skates..ill be doing a lot of outside rollerblading..so i wouldnt want to buy something and then tear them up. :) thanks :)
0