Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 years ago

New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos?

Can the broncos win?

Will they win?

Favorite Answer

I didn't think that the Broncos could win any of the last 6 games that they did win but we now know that Prater has a huge leg.

Denver is the #1 team in rushing, New England is # 13 against the rush

Denver is #31 in passing, damn good thing because New England is #32 dead last

New England is #20 in rushing, Denver is #21 in defense against the rush

New England is #2 in passing, Denver is #15 in defense against the pass

If Denver can keep the game close they do have a shot at winning but New England averages 30 points a game while giving up 21

Denver averages 20.7 points a game and gives up an average of 23 points a game.

Seems strange that a team with a winning record gives up more points than they score and this year only 3 teams have winning records when they give up more than they score

Team---------Points Scored-----Points allowed

Denver (8-5) ------ 269 ------------------ 302

Raiders (7-6)------290 ------------------- 354

Giants (7-6)------- 324 ------------------- 349

I don't see Denver being able to keep the score close, who knows though New England found themselves in a dog fight with the Redskins who have similar points for and against.

If the Bronco's win, the Raiders can all but pack it in or look for help elsewhere.

@Nathaly

Does Denver need to run? New England is DEAD LAST in defensing the pass. True, New England has the better offense but COME ON MAN ya gave up 170 rushing yards to the team that is ranked #31 rushing.

Eh I hate to tell you this, but when Denver has the ball, they won't be throwing against the New England Offense, they will be throwing against the New England defense, a defense that is DEAD LAST in the league. The only reason New England is #32 is because there is no #33

New England gave up 256 yards passing to freaking Rex Grossman

If #31 can get 170, what can #1 get?. Denver is the #1 rushing team in the NFL

Man, I'm a Raiders fan but you guys seem to base your picks on "my team is better than your team"

Source(s): Hmm, I'm a Raiders fan, there goes my chance of getting B/A from a Bronco's fan LOL

Reality will finally hit the Broncos now that they play a team that is above 500 or doesn't have an injured QB.

New England 45

Denver 10

Absolutely no chance. The Patriots win 31 to 3.

Source(s): Ravens fan.

It's possible but the Broncos are going to have to score before the 4th quarter. Because as good as that defense may be, I don't see them holding Tom Brady to 10 points. But the Patriots defense isn't that good either so...we'll just have to see what happens.

No Tim Tebow cannot compete with Tom Brady. You're not gonna run if you're down 2-3 TD's correct? No, Tim Tebow will be forced to throw against a high flying New England offense. Plus, Gronkowski continues to get better every game.

Noooo look, Tebow has been doing well lately with his un-usual style, but now he's up against a real team.

I expect to see brady throw a handful of TD passes, plenty of work from the whole squad and NE walk away with the win

Source(s): Panthers fan.

I don't think the Denver offense will keep up with the New England offense. I'll say 27-17 Pats.

• J.

I don't think the Broncos will win.

• Hopefully the Broncos get blown out so this would quite all the Tebow worshippers.

• Steve

Can they win? Yes

Will they win? No

Patriots 31-14