should i get a CoolerMAster 690ii advanced or a CM storm enforcer?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

both are pretty good

the CM 690II adv has a lot of fan mounting options so you could get some good airflow to keep your system cool.

the CM storm seems to have a bit more versatility but the lack of thumb screws is a big deal for me.

both have a lot of space in them and provided good options for routing cables and both have CPU mounting holes in the motherboard tray which is always a plus.

if i were you i'd go for the 690ii advanced. tool-less design will be a lot easier to deal with, and cooling would be better. not sure if you so bothered about having a side panel window or not but i'd sacrifice that in this case.

the 690ii also seems to have a bit more room in it which will help when your putting it together especially if you end up using larger graphics cards.

• delao
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The 690 isn't the main significant suitable even with the undeniable fact that the 922 is. or possibly the 912 interior the adventure that your on a funds (you could upload better followers later in case you're waiting to be waiting to desire to) the hurricane Enforcer is larger helpful than the scout 2. For builds... I take: the 932 for "the great rig" (heavy "gamer") the 922 because of the reality the "important stay" known use the 912 for the "funds build"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.