Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

im a 17 year old male virgin.?

is there even any girls like that out there? there deffinatly arent any in my school. all people want is to have sex and break up two days later. i dont want those petty highschool relationships and just to avoid them ive sorta outcasted myself.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • TB
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's not a big deal at all and there are worse things than that. Believe me the guys won't but some of the girls at your school will look back in a few years and regret what they did. Anyway college is coming and you are going to have so much fun there, suppose you had a lot of sex in your past and got a girl pregnant.......trust me it would be not be fun to turn 21 and have a 4-5 year old running around while your friends are partying.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Trust me, definitely girls out there just like you. I am and know several. We all just want a nice guy who's not looking for sex too.

• 8 years ago

You, my good sir. are a good person.

People who celebrate being together for a month is stupid. if you love someone, it should definately last longer than that, in my opinion.

I don't know what's with your school, but stay the way you are.

Cause you'll find someone whose worth you.

• 8 years ago

I was a virgin until I turned 18. I lost it with my fiancee, I'm 22 now and marrying him this month

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Good man, trust me there are many women looking for a man like you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.