how to play this part of the tab tapping section?

Tapping part

D #-t13p10p8h10--------|

A #--------------------|

F #--------------------|

C #--------------------|

G #--------------------|

C #--------------------|

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ok so i think u would first bring down ur tapping finger on the 13th fret.

now position ur fretting hand with the ring finger on the 10th fret and ur pointer finger on the 8th

now to play: hammer down on the 13th, then pull tht tapping finger (I use my pointer finger, however most guitarists recommend using your middle) off the fret, and sort of pluck the string while ur doing it to make the next note (on the 10th fret) sound louder.

now that the 10th note is ringing, pull your ring finger off to sound the next note on the 8th.

once you have done that, then hammer your ring finger back down on the 10th

it might take some practice to do this to make it sound audible if your new to this sort of thing, however with practice and right technique, this should be fairly simple

• bortle
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

He became right into a 7ft black actor stated as Kevin Peter hall who performed the predator interior the 1st 2 action pictures. He regrettably died from aids in 1991 after he had a blood transfusion. Jean claude van dam became into initially forged because of the fact the predator,yet after 2 days stop the action picture for 2 motives. a million,He couldnt stand his face no longer being considered by way of slot he had to placed on and a pair of.He hated the fit because it became into too warm and he collapsed after 2 hours(the great wuss!!!!!!!!)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.