What should I do? I'm crushing on a prick!?

Ok I like this guy, who's in one of classes and is in the same club as me. At first I never really noticed him, but after talking to him, well mainly arguing and teasing, I found myself falling for him and I'm not sure what to do? I don't know if he likes me, sometimes he says things that makes me think...that maybe there is something there. We were having our usual argument, and He poked me, so I poked him back and he said don't touch me I'm not your boyfriend...and it's pretty weird because I've never talked to him about stuff like that. He said do you want to take this outside, I said for a fist fight and he goes if that's what you want and he smiled. I was wtf? Other people would think we're flirting but I'm definitely not, not sure about him though.

He would always make sexual jokes towards me but not to other girls like we were arguing once, and I told him to get lost and treat another girl like this and he said your my preferred partner though. He's more meaner to me then to other girls and he teases me the most. But the problem is that I'm scared that if I tell him my feelings he would make fun of me, or take the piss out of me and tell the world!!! Please Help Me!

Well thank you for you advice, I actually might do that judge!

Favorite Answer

I agree with the person before me.

You're probably reading the signals right. He is interested in you, favors you and would like something more than just teasing in school...but he's probably as afraid of rejection and a turn-down as you are. So why not suggest you "take this outside" only the "outside" is outside of school...and talk. Try it and see what happens. If he backs off, call him chicken.

Unfortunately, we're all going to crush on someone who is completely not someone we'd usually go for. For example, right now I'm crushing on someone who is gay, someone who I'll never get. But does that stop my feelings? Of course not. From your description, I'm confused myself on if he's genuinely a prick, or just flirting with you in his own special way. I say you wait it out and continue to be friends and investigate :) hope this helps!

He sounds like a douche bag. I'd say leave him alone!

He likes you