Did Jesus smoke weed?

He kinda looks like someone that would with his hippy beard and all

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

did you mean "did whoever invented jesus smoke weed?"?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The word 'Kaneh-bosm' in the Bible was mistranslated as 'calamus'. It sounds closer to Cannabis. Jesus anointed people's foreheads with the holy hemp oil and opened their third-eye chakras. There is also reference to it as an incense burned in Solomon's temple. Jesus or his people probably used incense as well. Sacred plants were commonly used for spiritual purposes back then, and they still are today both as part of religious groups such as the Rastafarians and the Zion Coptic church and in individual use. Cannabis has been used for spiritual purposes for aeons. I wouldn't be surprised if Jesus smoked weed, he wouldn't have been the only prophet to have done so.

• 9 years ago

He often expressed his love and forgiveness of other people. People saw him as different... hmmm he could have done however weed couldn't cause you to walk on water or make the blind see or raise yourself from the dead. I believe Jesus was half ET with technology far more advanced than us and yet maybe, just maybe, he smoked weed.

Source(s): Agnostic.
  • 9 years ago

Most likely. It probably helped along those prophesies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes ,but back then they called it Incense

• 9 years ago

more like his fake beard

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hi from Canada <3

he does look like it huh ! maybe he did .. who knows.

Have a great day !

- Kamiko Fuyu ( • ◡ • )

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

YYZ, only a weed smoker would find this funny.

I rest my case

• 9 years ago

yeah i can imagine him being the biggest stoner and i don't think it is a sin just because it is illegal mostly everywhere :( doesn't mean its bad everywhere.

• 9 years ago

No, but he drank wine. He also made it out of water, too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.