Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

how come he made me pay for dinner?

On our first date he only offered to pay for himself. Every guy Ive dated has always payed, so does that mean hes not that into me? I"m not like spoiled or anything i'm just wondering if it means he doesn't like me.

Favorite Answer

It could just mean that he's cheap

That is a bit strange. It is sort of an unspoken rule that the guy pays for stuff. Of course, we do live in modern times of equality and I never have truly understood why I'm supposed to pay for everything.

• Ellie

Erm... since when did not paying = doesn't like you?

What are you, an idiot? These men probably go out and pay for dinner because they know you're a cheap lay in bed.

You are both equally independent people. What's the big deal?

Does he have to give you free meal to like you? Maybe he's just letting women exercising their newly found independence. You didn't pay for him. Maybe he thinks you don't like him either...

A low guy, low on cash or a greedy dude.

Maybe he was low on cash. Or he could be a cheapskate.

It might mean he's just a cheapskate...and if he asked you out first...he's a moron on top of it.