Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 9 years ago

What time should a 5th grader go to bed?

Today I have to watch my little brother hes in 5th grade so I was wondering what a 5th grader go bed?

Update:

Thanks guys I told him tonight he has to go to bed at 8 and hes ok with it

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The answer to this is about nine p.m. because they have been working hard studying in school that they need their sleep. Also this can help improve their grades. But if they have to stay awake until about ten or eleven because of studying for a test or such then let them. Just don't catch them playing around. I hope i helped

Source(s): Myself, my grades
  • 9 years ago

I would say 8:30 or 9.... when I was in the 5th grade I went to bed at 9 o'clock :)

Source(s): Me! :)
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm in 5th and that i dont have a series bedtime, yet i know that i'd desire to be asleep by way of 10 on weekdays or i'm going to have a terrible day day after immediately. I not sleep till finally i nod off on weekends.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would say 830 or 8 pm. Plenty of time for him to get sleep. Besides, if he doesn't sleep the whole time, at least he gets his full rest than not enough!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

it depends on what time they wake up, for most 10 year olds id say 8 hours of sleep per night

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

9:00ish. I wouldn't do anything later because that may not be enough or earlier because he won't want to

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.