Is there still a possibility that I could be pregnant?

Okay, here's what happened.

I'm in a long distance relationship with the love of my life, we live 3.5 hours apart. We get to see each other at least once every two months for long periods of time (3 weeks+). I went to his house for almost two weeks. While I was there, we had sex fairly often. I'm not on the pill. We used a condom two or three times. When we did not use one, he did not finish inside me (that I know of..).

We had sex twice on the day I started my period (it didn't come til about an hour after we had sex) and he didn't urinate between times so I know some sperm could have gone inside me the second time. I then had my period, a very strange one but i know that's what it was.

After that, I went home the day after my period ended and he came with me to celebrate Thanksgiving.

He stayed for a little over two weeks, and we had sex just about every night to be honest. I accidentally left the condoms at his house, so we didn't use any. I think there were one or two incidents where he MAY have not stopped in time and just a tiny bit entered me... But I know it only takes one.

For a couple of weeks now, I've had some major prego symptoms going on!

Nausea (no vomiting), light cramps (i usually only get them the day i ovulate for a couple hours and the day before my period comes), sore lower back (happens often, but it seems a bit different), fatigue, MOOD SWINGS, very tired almost all the time, very emotional, and very strange twitchy feelings in my uterus area? :o also urinating a bit more often than normal and a few days ago I got this very strange sensation in my breasts that feels like when your hand "falls asleep" followed by a VERY sore feeling for a couple hours.

I took a hpt 27 days after my last period, negative. Went to the OB-GYN (i was there with a friend) and asked to take another one and it LOOKED like a very faint positive to me and the nurse, but she passed it as a negative and had blood work done. Results were negative, hcg was 2.

It's now 31 days since my last period and I'm still having all the above symptoms. Very light cramps in my uterus area that travel down my right leg to my knee. I've never had that happen during a period before! Should I take another HPT? Or should I not worry about wasting my money?

I'm very confused, my boyfriend and I are kind of excited that I could be!...

Favorite Answer

Off course u could be, you had unpro sex n have misd period, i was 3mths preg with my lil girl n gettin symptoms but was still takin period- tho very lite, when i eventually missed n went to docs i was shocked when he sent me for scan!!

I wish u all the best, pop into your docs for test instead of buyin one :)

Source(s): My own experience

I would suggest visiting your doctor. I have had three children and never felt cramps in my uterus which travelled down to my leg.

It is a possibility you may be pregnant but your symptoms may be a sign of something else. Good luck xx

• Jessy

Considering you have already gone to the doctor, I do not think you are. But something is definitely going on and you should probably look into it further