some thing wrong with my father he messble and yelling at me to night help me out please help m?

there is something wrong with my father to night please help me out please help me ok i need help he yelling at me to night he was shut my dish of cuts wires onntv dish he thinks i sleeep all the time he thinks i dont work in the he thinks i lay down all the time i told i dont lay down i told him i dont lay down he missble to night what think i ahrould do about it please help me

Favorite Answer

calm down & go somewhere you know you can be safe and feel safe..maybe a friends house or a aunt or uncles house. explain to them what is going on and then wait for your father to calm down and then talk to him over the phone and take it from there.

Just go up to him and say, "hey dad hows work/life, r u ok, is something bothering you???" Have a chat it will help, good luck!!! PS . Hes probobly stressed about something at work, thats why hes yellin at you.

shall i call cps kidding just ignore him

just kidding