Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

How do I grow facial hair?

I'm 15 and blonde and I'm russian (if thats any help) and i would like to be able to at least grow a soul patch to show off to my friends. I have light peach fuzz in the form of a soul patch and a some what thicker mustache but light. i shave my stache as needed but i will grow it out for the winter. as for my chin, i haven't touched it with a razor for at least 5 months. please help. I would love to have a scratchy chin lol

Favorite Answer

cool and i think its good you want you should want one the age of 15 or 16 which is the right age check it

Few things are more sexy to some than facial hair on a man. While the rate of facial hair growth is largely dependent upon genetics, a few things may stimulate faster growth.

1 Make sure you have certain minerals and vitamins indicated as beneficial to hair growth in your diet. These daily nutrients include, but are not limited to, the following: 15,000 IU vitamin A; 50 mg each vitamins B3, 5, 6, and 12; 2 g vitamin C; 800 IU vitamin E; and 50 mg Biotin.

2 Get adequate sleep. Your body uses the time you are sleeping to repair, restore and refresh, and sleep will help your hair grow.

3 Limit the amount of stress in your life and learn how to handle the stressors that are present; stress can slow down hair growth and make your hair weak and brittle. Exercise, meditation, yoga, deep-breathing exercises and stress-management classes are all recommended strategies for dealing with stress.

4 Keep your face clean, moisturized and exfoliated to allow for good facial hair growth. Steam opens up pores for easier cleaning and closer shaving. Exfoliating removes the dead skin cells and keeps your pores and hair follicles clear. This will allow better hair growth and limit the incidences of ingrown hairs. Moisturizer keeps your skin healthy, which allows for better hair growth. If your skin is dry and flaking, you will have more ingrown hairs, and your facial hair growth will become stunted.

can i get best answer i tryed my best (:

Source(s): www.livestrong.com http://www.facialhairthreading.com/ onlly good ones i know and by the way i bet you will have one in no time good luck

The hair is not just a part of your body and it is a symbol of beauty, status and health. It is important for you to take proper care of your health in order to prevent early hair loss. Learn here https://bitly.im/aMEYz It is not a very serious problem and with a little bit of caution you will be able to prevent further hair loss. There are certain uncontrollable factors like pregnancy conditions or certain illness or genetic factors that will result in hair loss. But, this does not mean that you cannot do something about your hair loss.

shave it every day.

• DaMan

lol

:P