Why am I lesbian????

So I'm 15 and feel extremely dirty about being lesbian. I want to grow up and marry a man, but I'm simply attracted to girls. I was never abused or anything. It started out young when I played with boys. But then why did I prefer playing with boys rather than girls? I'm not butch or manly...it makes me wonder what happened that made me different.

Favorite Answer

SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS MENTAL. YOU'RE NOT BORN WITH IT.

JESUS, YOU CLOWNS WILL MAKE UP ANYTHING TO EXCUSE YOUR FEEBLE MINDS.

There isn't really a definite answer as to what, or what combination of things, determines a person's sexuality.

Just be who you are.

No one really knows the answer to that, but you were born that way so don't waste your time and effort trying to deny it now that you're sure of it.

Give it a few years until you are sure.

dont be angry with yourself. let your body mature, it will lead you where you wana be for real.

what makes you different, makes you beautiful.

Source(s): If we were on glee id sing THIS to you!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtG10M99N_g