Does middle school suck?

Im an 8th grader now and going to school to hear my teachers talk is annoying, and aggravating.

When it comes to my classes, I hate it. I'd punch every person in my math class wtf they put me in that dumb class they suck at math. In ELT, it's that fag who always makes us read books.

In GYM, I see the same girl that's been stressing me out since 6th grade. Social studies is good, nothing wrong with that. Language arts, well, okay sometimes I get mad for being in that class but I can live with that.

Science, well no. Our teacher says we talk to much. It sucks to be here when all I see is fake friends. I get mad and wonder... hmm... if I had classes with my real friends and not these people

life would be better. But you know, middle school always screws up everyone. If I'd asked anybody that goes here, "Do you like this school?" they'd say no.

Middle school is unfair. You don't get what u want. It stress me out, and makes me feel bored all the way. I wonder why I always get so jealous about classes when in the long run there's no knowing if everybody will see each other in high school. I can't seem to understand that. If I could, maybe I can cruise through knowing that it will be okay

Favorite Answer

Yeah, don't worry. Middle school is just like that. You just need to keep a good attitude and put up with it for the time being. Once you get into high school, you can start joining more extracurricular activities where you will meet people who have the same interests as you do. Just remember that nothing is going to be fair until you work to get to it. Sometimes it's just life that's unfair. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Just ignore the girls who annoy you and respect your teachers. If you put up with everything now, there will be less you have to put up with in the future.

• smyser

the midsection college I went to sucked extra then the highschool I went to, on the grounds that in midsection college i became into badly bullied and the teachers inspired bullying(nevertheless I in no way did something to need to be bullied, I in no way have been given in worry, have faith it or no longer). After winding up midsection college, I moved out of the area i became into residing in on the grounds that I went via lots hell, and went to a distinct extreme college, the place not one of the bullies from the midsection college I went to could be going to. extreme college nonetheless had bullies, besides the incontrovertible fact that it became into no longer as undesirable, on the grounds that a minimum of I had a useful who dealt with themes inclusive of bullying whilst human beings like me stated it.